How to buy load in PayMaya, GCash, and Coins.ph
In this post, I will share with you the step-by-step guide on how to buy load thru our favorite mobile wallet apps – PayMaya, GCash, and Coins.ph.
There are a lot of ways to buy load for our smartphones. For instance, you can still go to your favorite convenience store or mall if you like; however, that would not be practical if you badly need it at the moment.
The good news is that we can now load our smartphones anytime and anywhere by using our smartphones.
Thanks to mobile wallet apps like PayMaya, GCash, and Coins.ph, buying load by using our smartphones is now very much possible.
You can even earn money from it by selling load to your friends and relatives.
How to buy load in PayMaya
One of the apps that I use when purchasing a smartphone load is PayMaya. Loading is very easy, fast, and convenient. You can do it anywhere and anytime on your smartphone. The best part? You will get a 5% discount on every purchase. Great!
If you don’t have a PayMaya account, you can check this guide: How to Install and Register an Account in PayMaya
- First, make sure that you have enough credits in your PayMaya account. If you don’t have enough money in your account, you can add money to PayMaya in may different ways or add money at 7-Eleven and Cebuana if you are near their stores.
- Log in to your PayMaya account.
- Select the Buy Load button. This will open the Shop | Mobile tab screen. Load products are displayed including your recent purchases. You can scroll down to view more products.
- Select the product you want to purchase by tapping on the product Price button (In the above screenshot, tap on PHP 95.00 if you want to purchase Globe Regular Load P100). This will open the Payment page.
- Enter the phone number in Recipient Mobile Number. This could be your own or someone’s phone number that you want to load. Alternatively, you can search for the recipient’s name and select it in the auto filter dropdown.
- Optionally, you can send this as a gift or you can include a message or include a signature.
- Tap on Continue. This will display the Confirmation page.
- Tap on Buy.
How to buy load in GCash
Just like in buying load in PayMaya for your smartphone, it is easy and convenient to buy load or any other type of load by just using your GCash account. You will also have a 5% rebate just like in PayMaya.
Just like in PayMaya, make sure that you have enough funds in your GCash wallet. There are a lot of ways to cash in to GCash. You just need to choose what’s convenient for you.
- Log in to your GCash account.
- Tap Buy Load on your GCash Dashboard.
- In Buy Load screen > Buy Load tab > Buy Load For field, you will see that the default mobile number is your number registered to GCash.
- If you want to load your own mobile number, just tap NEXT. However, if you want to load a different mobile number, you can do 2 things. You can tap the phonebook icon if the number is stored in your contacts. If not in your contacts, you can tap the displayed number and this will become a text field where you can type the new number (It will display ‘Phone (0917XXXXXXX‘). After doing either of the 2 options, just tap NEXT.
- After tapping NEXT, a new screen will open with multiple tabs. It is here where you will choose the different types of load that you want to buy. The options are Regular, Only on GCash, Globe Prepaid Go, Globe Prepaid Boosters, Surf, Globe Prepaid All-Time Favorites, Call & Text, All-In, Free Bee, BroadBand, Marino Load, Tinder Voucher Codes, Game Credits, Grab Promo Codes, PayTV, Prepaid Insurance, and Prepaid Insurance). For this tutorial let’s continue buying the regular load for our smartphones.
- For the regular load, you can enter the amount (between 10-150) or you can choose from the predefined values. The predefined values are Php10, Php20, Php30, Php50, Php100, Php150, Php450, Php600, or Php900.
- After you entered the amount or tapped the predefined options, tap NEXT.
- In the Payment screen, check if the values in the Amount Due and Total Amount are correct.
- Tap the button ‘Pay php 50.00‘ (Amount varies depending on the value that you entered in the previous screen.
- The transaction receipt will display with the Reference Number of the transaction.
- You will also receive 2 messages from 2882 in your registered mobile number. The first SMS is for the transaction details including the reference number. The next one is for the rebate details.
How to buy load in Coins.ph
I prefer loading in Coins.ph because of the 10% cashback that they offer. That’s a regular cashback and not even a promo. Here’s how to buy load in Coins.ph:
- Log in to your Coins.ph account.
- Tap Buy Load in the Coins.ph dashboard.
- In Buy Load screen, enter the mobile number to load or tap the phonebook icon on the right to select from the numbers saved in your phonebook.
- Tap NEXT.
- In the next screen, you will see the different loading options – Regular, Call, Data, Text, Freebie, and Combo. For this tutorial, we’ll continue with Regular Load. The regular load denominations are Php5.00, 10.00, 15.00, 20.00, 30.00, 50.00, 60.00, 100.00, 115.00, 200.00, 300.00, 500.00, and 1,000.00.
- Tap the amount you wish to load. This will display a new screen.
- Check the details such as the mobile number and the load amount. You can also view your current Coins.ph wallet.
- Slide to pay.
- The confirmation screen will display (Load Transaction Complete screen).
- The recipient of the load will receive an SMS when the transaction is successful.
With the popularity of postpaid subscriptions and the use of WiFi to access the internet, some people don’t load anymore their smartphones the way people did in the past. However, loading is still a necessity for most people especially those who are casual internet users or those who want to avail of prepaid promos.
There are various means of loading our smartphones and the most convenient method is thru mobile wallets – PayMaya, GCash, or Coins.ph.
Personally, my favorite of these 3 mobile wallets in terms of buying load is Coins.ph because of the 10% cashback that they give to their users. You may visit the Coins.ph official website for more information.